Best dagger combo ever conceived?

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 am

Hello, I'm not really that new to the forums(as you can see by my join date), but I wanted to know what's the best combo of daggers that you've ever used? Tell me your best two daggers that have seemed to kill everything in sight in matter of seconds. This isn't a "Please help me, I'm so lost in this game," kind of thread; it's more like "Show us your combination, and we'll tell what we think!" kind of thread. Post full details of your daggers please, no lazy posters, because your not helping anybody by not posting full details of your daggers. Also, just a little bit of help that i'd like to ask from you guys, how do you level up sneak efficiently. I know how to use it effectively, but I don't know an efficient way to be able to increase it, and I need one for my Khajiit.
Charlotte Buckley

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 6:43 am

A steel dagger will one shot anything in the game with some DB gloves an a perk. So: Plain steel dagger.

For the best combo? A dagger in one hand, and invisibility in the other is the fastest and most deadly/invulnerable form. I had to stop using it because it made things a joke.
Smokey

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I like using Mehrunes razor...along with magic...It still counts!
Davorah Katz

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

I use Mehrunes razor and blade of woe. Standard, I'd like some more though. Hopefully in the DLC.
Naomi Lastname

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 am

Yea daggers are kind of lame in Skyrim only because lack of variants.

I use Mehrunes razor and Blade of Woe as well.
Lisa Robb

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 1:07 am

Lol, I thought that more of you would be using self-smithed and self-enchanted daggers instead of artifacts. It's because that smithing and enchanting are both incredibily broken, to the rate that you can create unbelievably powerful daggers that could one-shot everything. I like using artifacts myself, makes the game a bit more challenging, but I've been wondering what dagger combination would really break this game.
jaideep singh

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 4:11 pm

It is super easy to break the game, and you seem to know how. Question asked question answered?
Nathan Risch

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Lol, I thought that more of you would be using self-smithed and self-enchanted daggers instead of artifacts. It's because that smithing and enchanting are both incredibily broken, to the rate that you can create unbelievably powerful daggers that could one-shot everything. I like using daggers myself, makes the game a bit more challenging, but I've been wondering what dagger combination would really break this game.
I stopped using smithing entirely. I've only used it on one character, and I only play mages so I guess it kinda useless to use it :P
elliot mudd

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 am

I ignored smithing on my rogue character. Don't know why. I have thieves guild master armour and that's all I need really.
Genocidal Cry

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm

2 daggers? Pfft! I use a dagger in one hand, and invisibility in the other.
Isaac Saetern

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm

It is super easy to break the game, and you seem to know how. Question asked question answered?
I'm sorry, but what are you trying to say?
Ernesto Salinas

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Your answers are all well-respected, but can someone please read the rest of my OP?
CYCO JO-NATE

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Valdr's Lucky Dagger & Mehrunes' Razor... or my personal favourites Nettlebane & Blade of Sacrifice
Solina971

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 2:36 am

It'd be nice if anyone could answer my second question.
Silvia Gil

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Valdr's Lucky Dagger & Mehrunes' Razor... or my personal favourites Nettlebane & Blade of Sacrifice

Spoken like a True Killer. Kudos to you. :drag: :devil: :drag:
Ella Loapaga

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 am

My assassin uses 2 daggers, both Smithed and Elven because IMO they look the best. I don't really play it much though.

1. Paralyze and Stamina Absorb - Emerald Scorpion

2. Flame Damage and Hp Absorb - Crimson Phoenix

I don't use any DB gear and even when I'm not sneaking I destroy most opponents and go kill deer to recharge them both. Since I have that one perk in the Enchanting tree for killing beasts etc for recharging.

Edit for sneak:
The fastest way I've found is to get the attack bonus perks and just assail everything with sneak attack, the 15x multiplier will level it real quick if you have The Thief stone or The Lady active... Other then that can't say try different things out. That's just how I do it. I can max it without really trying by around lvl 23, if I just do nothing but sneak then around 16 or so, give or take since you don't know how things will go.
suniti

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 12:40 am

One dagger to absorb health and absorb stamina, and one to paralyze and whatever else - paralyze is bad enough! I guess this is what you are looking for? Paralyze is the breaker for almost anything, except that t doesn't always work. Of course you have a lot of work to get to where you can actually make these.
Beat freak

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Hmm, duel daedric daggers with double enchantments on both, along with the perk that does 15x the normal damage if stealthed, boots that make the wearer move silent, quite a few different versions to use, the ebony mail (from daedric quest), gloves that do double backstab damage, and whatever helmet I feel like wearing. This creates a combination of death :)
Harry-James Payne

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 am

It'd be nice if anyone could answer my second question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmOJgjeqB-4 :lightbulb:

Spoken like a True Killer. Kudos to you. :drag: :devil: :drag:

I never use two daggers to be honest :evil: :laugh:
Michelle Serenity Boss

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 am

Hello, I'm not really that new to the forums(as you can see by my join date),
Here is where people stopped taking you seriously. Most just stopped there.

but I wanted to know what's the best combo of daggers that you've ever used?
Daedric.

Tell me your best two daggers that have seemed to kill everything in sight in matter of seconds.
Daedric.

This isn't a "Please help me, I'm so lost in this game," kind of thread; it's more like "Show us your combination, and we'll tell what we think!" kind of thread.

Post full details of your daggers please, no lazy posters, because your not helping anybody by not posting full details of your daggers. Also, just a little bit of help that i'd like to ask from you guys, how do you level up sneak efficiently. I know how to use it effectively, but I don't know an efficient way to be able to increase it, and I need one for my Khajiit.
Sneak attack with two Daedric daggers.
Eilidh Brian

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Here is where people stopped taking you seriously. Most just stopped there.

Daedric.

Daedric.

Sneak attack with two Daedric daggers.
Ididn't mean the first part as a sign of asking everybody to show me respect or anything. All I did is that, I used that as an introduction instead of saying "I'm new to the forums and such", sorry if it really bothered you that much.
Timara White

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Ididn't mean the first part as a sign of asking everybody to show me respect or anything. All I did is that, I used that as an introduction instead of saying "I'm new to the forums and such", sorry if it really bothered you that much.
I answered your question. It's obviously not me the one you bothered.

Sorry I helped. Enjoy your game.
George PUluse

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 am

I answered your question. It's obviously not me the one you bothered.

Sorry I helped. Enjoy your game.
Why are you acting so offensively? I've just apologised to you.
Chris Cross Cabaret Man

Post » Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

your not helping anybody by not posting full details of your daggers.

That's what she said.
Ryan Lutz

Post » Fri May 04, 2012 4:25 am

Why are you acting so offensively? I've just apologised to you.
It seems that we are misreading each other. I meant no offence.

Still, my answers are what I feel to be the best. Unenchanted by the way. That way you can use the elemental Fury Shout. It turns your character into a blender.
BethanyRhain

Next

Return to V - Skyrim