Can't bend the will of the Sahrotaar

Post » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:41 am

In Chapter 6 of At The Summit of Apocrypha, I can't freaking bend the will of Sahrotaar the dragon.

The Bend Will Shout is the full shout (Earth, Mind and Dragon), and I have attempted to tame Sahrotaar like literally 30 times, but it never works and he keeps killing me.

I have survived long enough to attempt the shout on Sahrotaar about 5 times. IT JUST DOES NOT WORK. I'm losing my mind because Miraak keeps stealing my dragon souls in Skyrim. I know there is only a 25% chance of him doing so, but from the 3 dragons I have killed, he has absorbed 2 of the souls. He's such a tool. Ha ha.

I have reloaded the quest. I even went to Skyrim and back to Solstheim to read the book. I play the PC version (so the "holding down the shout button" shouldn't really apply).

Anyway, can anyone give me some advice on how to Bend the Will of this dragon before I set my PC alight? I seriously just wanna kill Miraak so that I can get my dragon souls back. Dragon's ain't easy Miraak. I.Hate.You.

Jay Baby

Post » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Holding down the shout button DOES apply.
Brief down only fires off the first word of the shout, which one would use on the Nature stones to free them.

Keeping it down, one can hear each syllable of the shout go forth.
As in Dur Na Viir.

Have you tried holding it down to get the full three word shout out?
Francesca

Post » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 am

I actually did hold down the button because I read it in a different forum. It did not make a difference. But I am going to try it now again. :)

+++CAZZY

Post » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Ok, so I did what you said and I got Sahrotaar to submit. I defeated Miraak that idiot and all is well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW GRATEFUL (AND STUPID) I AM.

neen

Return to V - Skyrim