Does Brink Include PC-LAN Mode?

Post » Thu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I posted this in the multiplayer forum, but am getting no bites, so thought I would try here.

I am looking at purchasing Brink, as I am a long-time Splash Damage fan... and am excited about the new game. We play mostly in a LAN environment, and rarely... if ever... online. We started with RTCW, than ET, than ETQW, and are now considering Brink. Prior to purchasing the game, I am trying to find out if LAN is supported, and cannot find a definitive answer anywhere on the web. Can anyone confirm whether the PC version of Brink includes LAN support? I dont want to waste my money purchasing the game, only to find that it does not support our mode of play.

Thanks,

Tomasina
Samantha Jane Adams

Post » Thu May 12, 2011 2:11 am

I posted this in the multiplayer forum, but am getting no bites, so thought I would try here.

I am looking at purchasing Brink, as I am a long-time Splash Damage fan... and am excited about the new game. We play mostly in a LAN environment, and rarely... if ever... online. We started with RTCW, than ET, than ETQW, and are now considering Brink. Prior to purchasing the game, I am trying to find out if LAN is supported, and cannot find a definitive answer anywhere on the web. Can anyone confirm whether the PC version of Brink includes LAN support? I dont want to waste my money purchasing the game, only to find that it does not support our mode of play.

Thanks,

Tomasina

Yes, Brink has LAN :biggrin:

Direct Connect, LAN or Internet
sam smith

Post » Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Yes, there is LAN. Just start a server up as normal, and people around you can find your server under LAN.
Ashley Tamen

Post » Thu May 12, 2011 6:28 am

Yes, Brink has LAN :biggrin:

Direct Connect, LAN or Internet

Awsome... thanks... on my way to the store.

Tomasina
jessica sonny

Post » Thu May 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Awsome... thanks... on my way to the store.

Tomasina

why? just use steam.
MarilĂș

Return to Othor Games