Easy infinite Level Glitch!

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:37 am

Wanna level up fast in Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion? Now you can.

Part 1:
First, Load a save where your level 1.
Enter the Imperial City Arena and choose either heavy or light raiment (Whichever ones a MAJOR Skill!!!!)
Then Enter a match.
AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE ARENA, BEFORE THE GATE OPENS SET THE DIFFICULTY TO THE EASIEST SETTING! (Start menu and Options)
Go up to your opponent and start taking hits or start blocking if blocking is a major skill. Keep getting your skills up.
When it says "You should rest and meditate on what you learned" On the top, Kill the stupid NPC and get your winnings from Owyen.

Part 2: ALL Optional
Start a NEW Game (Dont save over the one where your about to level up) (Optional)
Then wait untill your at the end of the sewers at the exit (Optional)
Save at the sewers (Optional)

Part 3:
Load your save where your about to level up.
Sleep on a bedroll for 2 HOURS!!
This part is important so Read Carefully!
One 1 Hour has passed, Load your save at the end of the Imperial sewers.
Ta-Da! Youve leveled up! Choose your skills and leave the level up menu.
Save your game in the Imperial sewers.
Load the game where your about to level up AGAIN.
Sleep for 2 Hours on the bedroll, wait till 1 hour has passed and load the game you just saved in the imperial city. Now your level 2!!
Rinse and Repeat.

(You can ALSO do this when your NOT in the sewers. The only reason you should do it in the sewers is because when you edit your class almost ALL skils will be at 100 when your around level 30 or so.)

Keep doing this and then once you leave the sewers at a high level your stats will be REALLY high. Go to where the first dungeon is located (Vilverin) BUT DONT GO INSIDE THE DUNGEON! Kill the bandits and take their glass armour.

Viola! INSTANT Level glitch! Im not sure if this has been patched yet or not.

I recommend leveling up Luck, Intelligence and Strength. (Or Agility) But thats what I use.
Liv Brown

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm

"Fast level-up"... Who dares? If you level-up fast, your skills are low, but mobs have your level! No way I'm gonna do that.
Jaki Birch

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:43 am

Why on Nirn would someone want to level up fast in the game of Obivion? Certainly there is no reason that I would.
Sammygirl500

Post » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 pm

I'd say this would be a pretty good way to create a corrupted save.

There's no advantage to doing this. Even if you did manage to get reasonably high skill levels by glitching in the tutorial like this, you're still going to have to go out and do all the things necessary to get good gear, good spells, reputation, etc., and you're going to have to do it against a world that's leveled up just as high as you are.
Grace Francis

Return to IV - Oblivion