So Fook2 and FWE are not compatible?

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Does it cause CTD's or simply fook2 guns getting overrided or something from the mods overwrites from eachother

Cause as long as it doesnt cause CTD's i couldn't care less really
Adrian Morales

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 am

I am pretty sure you will run into CTD's, but how many, I really don't know. They are both big overhauls, which means they both make many changes to the game. Try out both (not at the same time though :) ) and see which one you like better.
Manuel rivera

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 3:56 pm

I had a thread like this http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1096880-fwe-and-fook-2-patch/ this might help make a FWE FOOK 2 game work just follow the link there.
Kelsey Hall

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 am

I had a thread like this http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1096880-fwe-and-fook-2-patch/ this might help make a FWE FOOK 2 game work just follow the link there.

Did it work for you
Hayley O'Gara

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Ssenkrad got it to work.
priscillaaa

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

Ssenkrad got it to work.

They said it couldn't be done.
They said the technology simply wasn't available.
They said if we so much as even tried to do it, we would risk causing the space-time continuum to implode and stuff.

But I didn't listen to them.
I said good bye to Auntie Em and Kansas, then stepped into the shadow of the valley of death, and I feared no evil.

But seriously, with FO3Edit, some trial and error, and a lil bit of luck, I managed to get the two "incompatible" overhauls to work together.
Fallout3 is running quite stable.
The only issue I have is with FOOK2's implementation of Fellout. It doesn't work for me. I still need to load the Fellout plugins.
And the WMK CPs only support one or the other, not both.

It's not a pretty process. Some features are missing, I'm sure (but I haven't noticed any yet).
It is possible to get the two mods to work together, but it is not easy.
Some knowledge of esp file Records and what they do is required. And you really need to know your way around FO3Edit.
And if you do go this route, you are pretty much on your own. Don't expect any support from the FOOK2 or FWE teams.
Jose ordaz

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 1:09 am

They said it couldn't be done.
They said the technology simply wasn't available.
They said if we so much as even tried to do it, we would risk causing the space-time continuum to implode and stuff.

But I didn't listen to them.
I said good bye to Auntie Em and Kansas, then stepped into the shadow of the valley of death, and I feared no evil.

But seriously, with FO3Edit, some trial and error, and a lil bit of luck, I managed to get the two "incompatible" overhauls to work together.
Fallout3 is running quite stable.
The only issue I have is with FOOK2's implementation of Fellout. It doesn't work for me. I still need to load the Fellout plugins.
And the WMK CPs only support one or the other, not both.

It's not a pretty process. Some features are missing, I'm sure (but I haven't noticed any yet).
It is possible to get the two mods to work together, but it is not easy.
Some knowledge of esp file Records and what they do is required. And you really need to know your way around FO3Edit.
And if you do go this route, you are pretty much on your own. Don't expect any support from the FOOK2 or FWE teams.

I got them to run pretty well together too, but it took alot of trial and error and some fancy footwork. Dont listen to ANYONE who says it cant be done. FO3Edit is definately needed.
Multi Multi

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 am

i got them fairly well using garybash
Tessa Mullins

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am

Which versions did you use, the FOOK Beta and the FWE 5.4?Pls coorect if I'm wrong.
daniel royle

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 1:26 am

I use gary bash, would simply merging the leveled lists fix this?

To those who use f03 edit, i've no clue how to use this and it'd probably take hours upon hours for me to learn how and get fook2 + fwe working correctly...

Yea i know "you're a lazy bum" bla bla, but if possible is there a way you guys could release a compatibility patch for the two? or edit'd esps or however you made it work?

i'm completely ignorant on the subject so yea... any help like the above would be greatly appreciated.
Kira! :)))

Post » Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 am

I asked kai hiro they simply have too much work, though if you are skilled enough with geck you may do it though. Oh I got both work on my first try cause I didn't use the DIK.
Laura Mclean

Return to Fallout 3