Harvest Blood Option

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 am

Hello. I am doing role play for my main character and he is a good character. He wants nothing to do the with the Daedra (because they are evil and he is good) and I will not do any quests involving them. I knew that this quest involved the Daedra but my character didn't know and he wanted to help Septimus (spoiler) because he told me the location of The Elder Scroll.

(spoiler) I said to the... void that I would not do his task and now every time I kill one of the races that contain the blood I get the harvest blood option and yet I don't want to do the quest. Is there anyway I can remove the option just in case I do harvest the blood?

Thanks in advance!
~ Aross

Lauren Denman

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:32 am

You might be able to override the quest stage via the console, assuming you're playing on PC. If you're on 360 or PS3, I don't think there's anything you can do. Honestly the best option would be to collect the samples and just deactivate the quest, so you never actually give them to Septimus, and therefore you're not assisting the Daedric Prince. You won't get the message to harvest blood once you have collected one sample for that race, so you'll only need to harvest the five samples once each, and then you'll never get that message again.
Beast Attire

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 am

you know you have to do that quest if you want to finish the main quest right?
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:20 am

you know you have to do that quest if you want to finish the main quest right?

you dont, you dont have to finish part 1 either

you just gotta talk to the hokerr at his post to get blackreachaccess
Kevin S

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm

you dont, you dont have to finish part 1 either

you just gotta talk to the hokerr at his post to get blackreachaccess
oh right i forgot...its been awhile since i.did that quest
Daniel Lozano

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

You do not have to kill anyone to gather all of the Blood.
There is a corpse of every race but Dunmer already in Alftand. There is a dead Dunmer Necromancer in Ustengrav.
EDIT If you actually want to RP thwarting Hermaeous Mora, get the book and leave it in Skuldafn :devil:
Andrea P

Return to V - Skyrim