Help with finding Fortify Alchemy Ring

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 am

Hi,

I need to learn Fortify Alchemy but I can't find any items enchanted with this spell anywhere. I was planning to do the "Ring of Pure Mixtures" quest for Frida in Dawnstar and disenchant it afterwards but I learnt that I have already "plundered" the Forsaken Cave while doing "The White Phial" quest. I cannot find the ring anywhere so I suspect I must have sold it... :(

However, has the ring actually been there even though I haven't had the Frida's quest started? Perhaps I can return to Forsaken Cave after getting the quest from her and actually find the ring...???

Please help!
Kortniie Dumont

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

Just keep going to different merchants in a few different cities like say solitude, riften, and whiterun in a circuit... If you follow the circuit between those three it should take roughly two days to complete the circuit thus making all of the merchants acquire new items to sell you... If you follow this you'll eventually find one selling a fortify alchemy enchantment... I had to do the same thing to get ahold of absorb health for my swords...

Definitely make sure whiterun is in the circuit though as they have 2 blacksmiths at the same shop selling different gear thus giving you a better chance of finding the enchantment quicker...
M!KkI

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:22 pm

You don't necessarily need a ring for the effect. The Fortify Alchemy can be found (placed) on headgear, gloves, necklace and ring. So you can look for any of those enchanted items on your exploring or at a merchant.
Mimi BC

Post » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:02 am

Thank you for your help!
Rusty Billiot

Return to V - Skyrim