How do you slowdown passage of time in the game.

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 am

I remove some mods than I find out time pass too fact like 8 hour in 10 seconds. I there any way to slow it down by change int files or console command.
Jack Walker

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Here's what the tweak guide says for console command.

Speed Up/Slow Down Time: You can alter the rate at which time passes in the game world by using the SET TIMESCALE TO [Minutes] command. The [Minutes] parameter refers to the number of minutes which pass in the game world for each real minute. For example try SET TIMESCALE TO 3600 to see a rapid sunrise/sunset sequence, or SET TIMESCALE TO 15 to slow down the game day and make it longer.

That is from page 12 ... here's a link to the complete guide page 1 http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout3_1.html

Im guessing you would have to set that each time you play, maybe not though?... And I imagine there is a permanent solution within the ini.file tweaks.

I guess some how your mod messed it up ? ^^shrug^^
Claire Jackson

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Here's what the tweak guide says for console command. Speed Up/Slow Down Time: You can alter the rate at which time passes in the game world by using the SET TIMESCALE TO [Minutes] command. The [Minutes] parameter refers to the number of minutes which pass in the game world for each real minute. For example try SET TIMESCALE TO 3600 to see a rapid sunrise/sunset sequence, or SET TIMESCALE TO 15 to slow down the game day and make it longer. That is from page 12 ... here's a link to the complete guide page 1 http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout3_1.html Im guessing you would have to set that each time you play, maybe not though?... And I imagine there is a permanent solution within the ini.file tweaks. I guess some how your mod messed it up ? ^^shrug^^

I went from old mortor to flatsceen one.
Katharine Newton

Post » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 pm

I went from old mortor to flatsceen one.
Did my wall of text in English confuse???

For console comand ... After tilde key "~" Type "SET TIMESCALE TO 30" <-------~2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ][
Or what you find the right time scale. 30 game minutes = 1 real minute in that one ^

Your change in Monitors shouldnt effect that.
Nathan Barker

Return to Fallout 3