Lord of Shadows and his Dremora army!

Post » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:37 am

No idea what mod made this happen, but just east of Dawnstar there is a "Lord of Shadows" who is a HUGE guy wearing daedric, and his army of Dremora (more than 20) who have taken to annihilating me and the non-essential residents of Dawnstar.

The ID that the Lord shows suggests it came from "Portable Camping" but that wouldn't make sense and the author has told me it doesn't any any dremora of any kind anywhere, makes sense. Anyway, what the hell?

Anyone else seen this dark lord? He is carrying a very powerful spell tome that is worth 100,000 gold, no idea what mod has this and it certainly isn't a feature I have seen on any mod I have downloaded, I read all mod information available, descriptions, readme's, you name it I've read it.

I could just TGM and win them which I did to find out what his ID was, and also found that spell tome I mentioned, anyway, anyone here ever seen this or have any clue why the ID is 35xxxxxxxx and Portable Camping sits at load order 35. :/
Marquis deVille

Post » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am

Doesn't sound something of the main game too :blink:
Breautiful

Post » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 pm

The latest Phenderix Magic Evolved is responsible from memory
sam smith

Post » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:33 am

The latest Phenderix Magic Evolved is responsible from memory

Thank you so much, I installed it to try out the spells then thought I removed it, turned out I had it on the whole time. Thank you.

Still doesn't explain why the ID was 35xxxxx when Phenderix was loaded at 36. :/
Lucy

Post » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:49 am

Skyrim.esm as 000 I guess and Update.esm as 001 maybe thus (Since they're usually hidden anyway.) mod load order is bumped one value higher?

Just a guess, made sense to me but maybe third party utilities can see this and report correctly, though the game engine shouldn't mis-name FormID references as far as I know, unless there's some bug with well something, heh. :P
matt white

Return to V - Skyrim