Lydia is a racist!

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Nobody else except the Altmer keep slaves.
My point exactly some one still has slave. Not entirly true on your point however seance mutch information of Akavirv known
Phillip Brunyee

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:17 am

Ask the lore forum if you don't believe me I don't have the time to correct you.

@Fupark

1) You made no new point there and you didn't correct me at all....

2) What? That didn't make sense.

Yes, the Dwemer did turn the Falmer blind but the Falmer come from the Summerset Isles it doesn't say anywhere otherwise.

Look up your lore.

It's all theories and myths , the Nords believe that they were created at the Throat of The World , the other MYTH is that they sailed to Atmora and came back to Skyrim , it's all unknown.

But the fact is that their lineages are from Atmora.
emily grieve

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Ask the lore forum if you don't believe me I don't have the time to correct you.

@Fupark

1) You made no new point there and you didn't correct me at all....

2) What? That didn't make sense.

Yes, the Dwemer did turn the Falmer blind but the Falmer come from the Summerset Isles it doesn't say anywhere otherwise.

Look up your lore.
You said "Therefore the Nords were in Skyrim first." when you know that it's just a legend, not a fact.
Charity Hughes

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:49 pm

-snip-

This topic might help you
http://www.gamesas.com/topic/834207-the-history-of-the-world-rough-draft/

Man originated in Tamriel, and eventually travelled to Aldmeris(Where the elves/mer are from). A great war took place, and Lorkhan was eventually killed. Some of the native humans stayed behind, but other fled to a[l]tmora. Aldmeris had to be abandoned as well and the original elves settled in summerset then spread out to other corners of tamriel. But the men were there before them(As were the argonians).
SiLa

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Is it weird that I hate both racists and hypocrites?

Actually, no, it's perfectly normal.
Kira! :)))

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm

My point exactly some one still has slave. Not entirly true on your point however seance mutch information of Akavirv known

The Altmer are High Elves not Akaviri....

The fact that only 2 races (Altmer only keep goblin slaves) keep slaves shows that it's a rarity.

Skyrim Gen Discussion is worse than ES wiki when it comes to lore..
Robert Jr

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

The Altmer are High Elves not Akaviri....

The fact that only 2 races (Altmer only keep goblin slaves) keep slaves shows that it's a rarity.

Skyrim Gen Discussion is worse than ES wiki when it comes to lore..
Obivously the Altmer and the Akaviri aren't the same I was stating it is unkown if the Akaviri keep slave, and I'm sure the Snake People do.
Nina Mccormick

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 am

I see this topic getting ugly. :bolt:
Rachie Stout

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Yep most nord npc shout that "Skyrim Belongs to the nord" Even the Imperial legionaries, while their general and emperor is imperial.
Pants

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 pm

I see this topic getting ugly. :bolt:
Looks like your emoticon is stuck in a paradox. You will not escape.
Eilidh Brian

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:00 am

Yep most nord npc shout that "Skyrim Belongs to the nord" Even the Imperial legionaries, while their general and emperor is imperial.
Alot of Nord NPC'S side with the Imperials, I think they still secretly worship Talos. You knoe the Imperial Legion Clan in White Run I'm sure they have some worship for Talos/
Unstoppable Judge

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

I don't particularly like Lydia but her racism is just a redeeming quality in my opinion.

SKYRIM BEL?NGS TU DE NORDS.
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Alot of Nord NPC'S side with the Imperials, I think they still secretly worship Talos. You knoe the Imperial Legion Clan in White Run I'm sure they have some worship for Talos/

But that's just scream racist come on they want to make sure Skyrim belong to the empire thus by extension the emperor who is Imperial.

And why on earth worshipping Talos meant that they have to say that?
Captian Caveman

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Mm...second thread about racism in the last couple days...
Karl harris

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 pm

But that's just scream racist come on they want to make sure Skyrim belong to the empire thus by extension the emperor who is Imperial.

And why on earth worshipping Talos meant that they have to say that?
Lolz don't just sayin, I get offtrack alot. Couldn't they add for Talos Nord supports " In honor of Talos" make more seance for Stormcloacks.
Mark Hepworth

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 am

No O..O

The Nords came from Atmora , they lived in Atmora since forever , there was war in Atmora so they sailed to Skyrim.
At first they lived in peace with the Elves , but the Elves thought that the Nords are dangerous for their land and so they destroyed the Nords in Skyrim.

However Ysgramor survived and came back with the 500 companions.

Dude, don't talk lore when you don't know the whole story. Go to the lore forums and educate yourself. All the playable races trace their lineage back to Tamriel. Period. It's part of the overarching idea that Tamriel (the Arena) is the heart of Nirn and is why Tamriel is where everybody, be they man, mer, akaviri, daedra, whatever, are drawn there.
Rachel Briere

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Dude, don't talk lore when you don't know the whole story. Go to the lore forums and educate yourself. All the playable races trace their lineage back to Tamriel. Period. It's part of the overarching idea that Tamriel (the Arena) is the heart of Nirn and is why Tamriel is where everybody, be they man, mer, akaviri, daedra, whatever, are drawn there.

The ehlnofey wanders to Atmora and thus known as atmoran and then after the war in Atmora they went to Tamriel, and later become known as nords.
benjamin corsini

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 pm

I think I ended up accidentally decapitating my Lydia. I had to get a new follower after that.
hannah sillery

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:38 pm

...the only ones left were 2 Altmer necromancers...

So, why do you guys hate Lydia?
Maybe she was referring to the fact that they are necromancers... not Altmer.
See the difference? Try to peer through the cloud of double-think brainwashing programmed into you by pop-culture and public education.
Kahli St Dennis

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I can't say I exactly hated Lydia, but I did have to put her down when I was testing J'zargo's spells. They made her get mad at me.
Jonathan Montero

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Skyrim DOES belong to the nords.

But that's no reason for the nords to be jerks about it...

I'm sure the Snow Elves thought the same thing about Skyrim back in the day.
hannaH

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I haven't seen any racist DarK Elves
lol, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:House_Dres

I'm sure the Snow Elves thought the same thing about Skyrim back in the day.
And your point is...?
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am

It's just a general war cry- sheesh, people are so sssensitive. Anyway it's not racist for the Nords to believe that they should be the ones running the country. They consider it their homeland, they've held it for ages, and have fought off those who've tried to take or retake their territory- which is no doubt where the war cry comes from. If you can't handle even that much brashness, TES isn't the game for you.

lol, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:House_Dres
You don't even have to go back to Morrowind- the lady from that opening cutscene works on the docks and has some choice words to say about the "lizards" who work there. Scouts-Many-Marshes says that the Dunmer, Nords and Argonians all hate one another.
Juliet

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim