Medical supplies

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 am

I was looking through my inventory when i noticed Medical supplies. They belong to Sgt. Daniel Contreras. But i had to "take care of him" since the unmarked quest stops (buggs out) at NCR ranger Keller.
I wanted the "secret stash" Contreras promised me, but since its bugged i just killed him and got "This Machine", and now I'm stuck with the Medical supplies and i cant even dump them anywhere.
So could someone tell me the (player.removeitem) code for Medical supplies?
Silencio

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm

What is it about the pinned thread that no one sees.

It says, in the Title, DON"T POST SPOILERS IN THE GENERAL SECTION.

And, here there is another one. Folks are going to get Warnings and Suspensions if this keeps up.

I will move this now to the section you should have posted it in the first time......
Lisha Boo

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I was looking through my inventory when i noticed Medical supplies. They belong to Sgt. Daniel Contreras. But i had to "take care of him" since the unmarked quest stops (buggs out) at NCR ranger Keller.
I wanted the "secret stash" Contreras promised me, but since its bugged i just killed him and got "This Machine", and now I'm stuck with the Medical supplies and i cant even dump them anywhere.

cheack youtube
Charlotte Lloyd-Jones

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 pm

How is it bugged?
Stacyia

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 pm

How is it bugged?

He is saying that he is supposed to give Medical Supplies, a quest item to Contreras and he had to kill him, so the Medical Supplies are stuck in his inventory.
Wait, you mean how the secret stash is bugged.
Well, like I said, he had to kill Contreras and he is stuck with Medical Supplies in his inventory.
Ally Chimienti

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah that's exactly what i meant.
But if you meant how the quest bugs at Keller then the answer would be, you can't pass the [7 int/per] conversation (even though you have 10 in both intellect and perception). And if you do convince him to not arrest Contreras you are stuck there. You can't speak to Contreras about what happened and you never get to meet the guy you where suppose to meet.

Oh and this isn't really a spoiler. I am just pointing out a bug. and asking a question. that i needed help with. Nothing that would ruin the game for anyone has been written here.
Eibe Novy

Post » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Oh and this isn't really a spoiler. I am just pointing out a bug. and asking a question. that i needed help with. Nothing that would ruin the game for anyone has been written here.

THIS IS A SPOILER.

Anything containing plot details is a spoiler. If a player gets here not knowing that you get "This Machine" from killing Contreras, or that Keller is an NCR ranger (as he is undercover when you meet him), they just learned these things from you rather than from the game.

Plot details go in the Spoilers forum. General game mechanics questions that do not discuss plot can go in the General forum.
phillip crookes

Return to Fallout: New Vegas