REPCONN test sight safe combination

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

While your are going through the repconn test sight, one of the terminals in the administration office has an entry saying that they converted a generator room into storage. And it says in that room there is a safe and it gives you the combination. I have looked all over the facility and I have not found that safe. Does it really exist and if so where is it?

Thanks for the help!!!!
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 am

anyone??? :rolleyes:
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 am

I don't recall any important safe there... but just to be sure I looked up in the official guide for you :)

It mentions only two safes in REPCONN Test Site. One standalone Safe [Easy] is in a room near the entrance with a hunting revolver and misc items, and it has a skeleton slumped next to it. The other is a wall safe in the Executive Office which has Carton of Cigarettes and "Wall Safe Items [Average]"

Do you want more specific directions to those safes? -- if you missed it you're not missing anything important except maybe your wounded pride lol

I spent a heck of a long time there chasing a ghost ... because I got REPCONN Test Site mixed up with REPCONN Headquarters (no, not the same place at all)
Ells

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 10:31 pm

thanks for the help. I found the two safes that you mentioned. I just pest another 1/2 hr looking around the place for another safe that needs the combination mentioned in the message and couldnt find one. It's weird because when you read the message on the terminal it adds it as a misc note in your pipboy. I assumed that because it put it in your pipboy that there would be a safe you needed to use it on? Oh well
Monique Cameron

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeah I wondered the same thing found that note with the password which talked about the generator room being converted into a safe room, but never found the safe room, I guess it's just a red herring, good to know.
sarah

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 9:22 am

I was wondering the same thing. Oversight from the designers?
Yvonne

Return to Fallout: New Vegas