SINDING is walking around SKYRIM!

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

I think eventually, as you do the main quest, you're going to get the Elder Scroll and launch the concurrent quest to get the Ogma Infinium anyway - it's inevitable.
The book is a major prize (increasing all your skills in any one of the three main disciplines).
It's especially great to get it late-game, when those skills are quite difficult to increase.
Anyway, point is, I wonder if what you did has impacted this guy Sinding... or not?
It's pretty strange he's strolling around in werewolf form.
But apparently others have seen this too?
So there you go (that's what the forums are for, I guess).
Regards
Benjamin Holz

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 am

I think eventually, as you do the main quest, you're going to get the Elder Scroll and launch the concurrent quest to get the Ogma Infinium anyway - it's inevitable.
The book is a major prize (increasing all your skills in any one of the three main disciplines).
It's especially great to get it late-game, when those skills are quite difficult to increase.
Anyway, point is, I wonder if what you did has impacted this guy Sinding... or not?
It's pretty strange he's strolling around in werewolf form.
But apparently others have seen this too?
So there you go (that's what the forums are for, I guess).
Regards

First thing I normally do is get to level 15 then get the book. Don't even bother the MQ. Heck, don't even bother it enough to kill the dragon.
Gill Mackin

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Wow, and I freaked out when I walked into Jorvasskr and saw Skjor alive and well after three months of being dead...
Rachel Hall

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim