SINDING is walking around SKYRIM!

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 am

In his Werewolf form!!! And I KILLED HIM! (For the Savior's Hide and Ring)

I just FT'd to Helgen cause I'm on my way to the Falkreath Stormcloak Camp as part of the CW quests.

I come out of a house after killing a Bandit Highwayman and see something BIG AND BLACK just walking by.. like WTF IS THAT?! O.o

ITS A WEREWOLF?! (note it's day time right now.. raining but still day time..)

Approach the thing scared like a MFer.. "(A) Talk - Sinding"... HUH?!?!?!?! I KILLED YOU! >.O

First Vilkas comes back after I sacrifice him to Boethiah.. now SINDING's BACK?! And he's walking around Skyrim like a normal person...

OMFG.. I'm taking a pic with my phone right now you guys gotta see this [censored]...
ShOrty

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Yeah I have had something similar happen. I killed him and later went back to the jail in Falkreath and he was there again...
Lillian Cawfield

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:11 am

Did you kill him again?
Tiffany Holmes

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

Did you kill him again?

Not yet. I haven't quite decided yet.. I'm kinda tempted to follow him and see where he goes.. this is SO WEIRD. You'd think he'd go back to the Grotto.. but he's just walking around Helgen like everything's Normal..

I still can't wrap my head around it..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/photo0043tw.jpg/
Becky Palmer

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

Come to think of it.. the "Bandit Highwayman" was at like 1/4 health when I encountered him. Sinding must've been fighting him before I came along and gave up once I got close enough.

This is insane... I'm gonna follow him now..
Vera Maslar

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 am

Same with http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522656027496427524/4F9B11B1D4540150CB3390EA61A8D848D32514B4/, I've seen him getting killed multiple times and still manages to infest my game. I'll never help him again with his buggy quest, that's for damn sure.
Jonathan Windmon

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Same with http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/522656027496427524/4F9B11B1D4540150CB3390EA61A8D848D32514B4/, I've seen him getting killed multiple times and still manages to infest my game. I'll never help him again with his buggy quest, that's for damn sure.

Yikes.
suzan

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:45 am

So... as I'm following him he see's a random enemy, guess what it is? A WOLF.

He immediately Weresprints after this thing.. he's still chasing it trying to kill it. I thought Werewolves and wolves got along? LOLZ...
Alina loves Alexandra

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I had a random redguard (name was just "Redguard") attack me in the Silverblood inn in Markarth, no idea why, he turned up just as a guard was about to arrest me. Oddly enough the guard then forgot about it and left the building whilst I was fighting the redguard too.
Mike Plumley

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 am

I had a random redguard (name was just "Redguard") attack me in the Silverblood inn in Markarth, no idea why, he turned up just as a guard was about to arrest me. Oddly enough the guard then forgot about it and left the building whilst I was fighting the redguard too.

I have a similar guard thing kinda with Sinding.

So.. I'm following him still right? Guess where his path eventually takes him? RIVERWOOD O.O

I got SOOO freaked out dude.. I seriously thought the whole town was about to go haywire and go all out WAR on this dude. That's not even what happened..

He just walks right past the guards, and other people.. nobodys even freaking. Everyones acting calm and normal.. like WHAAAA? There is a FRIKKIN WEREWOLF walking around your town and your cool with it? That's.. scary.

EDIT: Just a lil FYI.. I'm still following him lol.. where almost to Whiterun now. HE IS WALKING SOOOO SLOW! >.<
ShOrty

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 am

I am so surprised this topic isn't get as many hits as I thought it would.. did ANYONE do Hircine's quest and not find this funny? Remember Sinding said he'd be loyal to you and know's he can't exist among the rest of the people in Skyrim and decides to just chill out in Bloated Man's Grotto.

THAT'S why this is weird/funny.. he say's that.. comes back from the dead.. and just starts walking around Skyrim like he owns the place? LOL..

Really pissed off though cause at one point he got into it with a group of 3-4 Stormcloak Soldiers and after killing 1.. the OTHER 3 decide "Screw fighting this Werewolf.. let's go attack that Dragonborn guy!".. huh?

I REALLY did not want to kill these guys, I tried everything but eventually had to.. they wouldn't leave me alone. Sorry Ulfric...

The end of our journey is here.. he ended up going back to the Grotto... trying to decide what I want to do now..

EDIT: Okay same thing happened inside like the Stormcloak thing. He starts attacking 2 Cave Bears and they just give up and come straight after me.

I just noticed something VERY weird though.. unlike Vilkas.. Sinding's body DID NOT disappear! He finally stopped in the place he always just stands and when I looked over for a sec. I saw his old body just laying there.

WOW, nice cleanup system guys, bravo!
Fiori Pra

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:17 am

If you complete the Quest without killing him and get the ring, this will trigger getting him as a random event within that area. He goes back to the grotto every time you find him.

So no matter what, you will get him as a random event now since you completed the quest that way. Personally, I will never kill him. He is an innocent and nice guy. I like him.

~Edit~

Interesting thing. Sindling is apparently the only leveled werewolf and he is partly essential (Only you can kill him type of thing). I know this because I had him and my follower fighting for a bit at one time and yeah. He had a ton of health and my follower never killed him...He went down onto his knees... Kinda funny since werewolves don't have those animations.
Emily Rose

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

So I'm having a BIT of a problem now...

Apparently me killing those 3-4 Stormcloaks earlier got me a bounty of 1000g. I just went into Dragonsreach to do some selling/enchanting and EVERYBODY starts going hostile on me!!! o.o

I tried talking to Whiterun Guards and Stormcloaks inside Whiteruns walls.. they won't say the typical "Hey.. I know you.." they just say the random scripted dialogue as normal. HOW do I get rid of this Bounty?

I'm going to Windhelm to see if maybe that'll do it.. otherwise IDK wtf to do here.. I think I finally came across a bug..

EDIT: Forgot to mention I took over Whiterun for the Stormcloak's so that's why they're here... BUT HOW am I going to get rid of this bounty now?!
Albert Wesker

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

guards dont mind hes a werewolf apparently but when i go so much as transform they slap a 1000 gold bounty on me head.
ladyflames

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 am

Everyone! This just in, the dinosaurs are extinct! Who knew?!

Oh and we've encountered Sinding before. It is a glitch. I just with Skjor came back to life in my game...but I'm stick with the cure-junky twins,
Catherine Harte

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 am

guards dont mind hes a werewolf apparently but when i go so much as transform they slap a 1000 gold bounty on me head.

I've seen him in a town and guards don't care. No one does cause he is scripted to be friendly to everyone except those who attacks him.
Rhiannon Jones

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:32 am

LOL Skjor as well, he's supposed to be dead ... I just ran into him .. What in the blazes is going on in this game? http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595840075016398429/E4C5E740E3033C0FB5785FC16B2B327BB98C25FA/ / http://youtu.be/9r58rnzr644 :blink: :blink:
Isabel Ruiz

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

I thought Werewolves and wolves got along?

Why would you expect a half-wolf half-human to get along better with wolves than with humans?
Stephani Silva

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am

Yes, the deceased Skjor has reappeared in the Companions lodge in my game too.
He says something about me being an 'unproven whelp', meanwhile I have been leader of the Companions for ages (about 20 levels).
I KILLED HIM! (For the Savior's Hide and Ring)
C'mon Hippnotic - that's not how it goes...
You kill him for the Saviour's Hide armor.
You let him live and get the ring.
If you have 'cheated' to get them both, sounds like you may have weirded-out your savegame?
I let him live (in this playthrough) and I haven't seen him since, thank goodness.
The only good thing about the Saviour's Hide, from my previous playthrough, was how fine Aela looks wearing it.
Mmmm, nice, heheh... (but no Lover's Comfort from her).
Mr. Ray

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 am

I seriously can not stand that...If the dragonborn turns into a werewolf it is an immediate 1000 bounty and people kill you. However, if Sinding does it, people just look like nothing is happening...
Nicole Mark

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 am

Yes, the deceased Skjor has reappeared in the Companions lodge in my game too.
He says something about me being an 'unproven whelp', meanwhile I have been leader of the Companions for ages (about 20 levels).

C'mon Hippnotic - that's not how it goes...
You kill him for the Saviour's Hide armor.
You let him live and get the ring.
If you have 'cheated' to get them both, sounds like you may have wierded-out your savegame?
I let him live (in this playthrough) and I haven't seen him since, thank goodness.
The only good thing about the Saviour's Hide, from my previous playthrough, was how fine Aela looks wearing it.
Mmmm, nice, heheh... (but no Lover's Comfort from her).

Yeah I "cheated" by your words I suppose.. I don't care. I got my Oblivion Walker achievement because of it because BOTH Items count towards it (Hide+Ring). And.. I've been putting off the MQ for a long, long time. The last Daedric Artifact I would have to get would be the "Ohgma Infinium" .. the Wiki counts it as one.. but really I didn't want to go through all that BS for a book.

I'm still on Diplomatic Immunity as far as MQ goes.. and I'm close to LV50 :P
XPidgex Jefferson

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

Yeah I "cheated" by your words I suppose.. I don't care. I got my Oblivion Walker achievement because of it because BOTH Items count towards it (Hide+Ring). And.. I've been putting off the MQ for a long, long time. The last Daedric Artifact I would have to get would be the "Ohgma Infinium" .. the Wiki counts it as one.. but really I didn't want to go through all that BS for a book.

I'm still on Diplomatic Immunity as far as MQ goes.. and I'm close to LV50 :tongue:

You don't have to do MQ for the Book. You can go straight to the outpost and start the quest.
Melung Chan

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:50 am

Yep I've seen him too.... And I skinned the svcker, but there he is in that furry skin..... Also had two Lutrush' at the same time at the Whiterun stables!
Gemma Flanagan

Post » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:56 am

Hah :) that has happened to me too!
Just outside whiterun x) and theguard did not care about him,He just walked on the road in thebeast form
!beef

Post » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

well for your bounty problem you're gonna need to use a calm spell long enough to talk to a guard and pay everything off.

if youre imperial you get a power to use once that I had to use for Markarth after cidnah mines quests.
Joanne Crump

Next

Return to V - Skyrim