Skyrim -Unbound -without Ralof or Hadvar?

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:04 am

Sorry, Not doing the civil war no matter how much you try to force it on me.

So,

I'm wondering if there is a way to escape Helgen without Ralof or Hadvar, without Alternate start mods.

Just wondering.. If I run in the opposite direction can I escape through a gate or something?

Is there a mod that makes escape possible without choosing a side in this inane civil war.

Thanks! :)

George PUluse

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Nothing like that in vanilla.

Lil Miss

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 pm

What about a mod?

Adam Kriner

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

If your trying not to let the vanilla intro define you, then why not use the Alternate Start, Live another Life? Great mod, many possible ways to begin Skyrim. None of which will require you to interact with either Ralof or Hadvar if you don't bother going to Helgen.

And either way, vanilla intro and following one or the other has not shown that you have pledged any loyalty one way or another. You can follow Ralof out and join up with the Imperials later. it doesn't matter.

Holli Dillon

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 am

Unbound (at the Steam Workshop) is a good alternate start mod that avoids the Helgen intro entirely. In fact, it's impossible to have the vanilla start.

It also gives you more options at the start than Live Another Life does. (Like no Dragons/Words of Power, both of which you can toggle, IIRC. What spells you start with, as well as armor/weapons, etc.)

Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:09 pm

I think following one or the other does matter, because after following Ralof because His sister gives me the key to her house, and that means somewhere to sleep in early days.. I approached an Imperial camp with intention to trade with their smithy

and everyone in the camp warned me not to come closer and took out their swords to attack.

I don't mind the wagon ride etc... I do mind being forced into this stupid war that I could care less about.

I have done the civil war once for each side,, No more. I had not realized this happens -Whomever you go with, you are choosing a side.

I refuse to chose.

Eduardo Rosas

Return to V - Skyrim