Superior Race?

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:07 pm

I never understood the milk drinker thing. Its a very important part of maintaining strong and health bones and teeth as well as supplementing muscle health thus encouraging longer lives.

Come on, dude. It means "baby". Milk drinker implies you still drink your mom's milk like a weak defenseless baby.
bonita mathews

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

A lot of Redguard lore is very shaky since we've never had a proper game based on them. TESA: Redguard was great and all, but it didn't explain much of the weirder parts of their history.

So...basically Nords still win. Yay! One thing's for sure...if we go to Hammerfell, I BETTER be able to make a spirit sword!
Ian White

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:09 am

So...basically Nords still win. Yay! One thing's for sure...if we go to Hammerfell, I BETTER be able to make a spirit sword!
You will, you will... :wink:
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Come on, dude. It means "baby". Milk drinker implies you still drink your mom's milk like a weak defenseless baby.
Nords didn't even need milk then! That's how awesome they are.
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 pm

I changed it to "Redguards of Tamriel", but I'll humor you. (Don't take this as me bashing Redgaurds, I actually really like them) I wouldn't count any of those as dominating, more like self defense. They just were fighting off oppressors.
The Nords cleaned the floor with the Snow Elves so badly that they allowed the Dwemer to blind them in exchange for safety. The Nords kicked the crap out of the Dragons and their cult when Alduin was sent forward in time. They essentially created the Empire and curb stomped the first Dominion. The Redguards drove off the Empire with Cyrus's help. The Stormcloaks drive off the Empire with Dovakiin's help.

Much of the Daggerfell stuff they can thank the Agent for.

They did actually invade Hammerfell and fight off every other person living there. It's not always defense. Though that was with the help of the HoonDing. And the Redguards of Tamriel are descendants of the Yokudans, so I'd say it still counts.

I'd say you can compare the Nords vs Snow Elves to the Yokudans vs Left Handed Elves
The Dragons using the blessings of Akatosh and Kyne to the Redguards using the HoonDing
And the Nords using the Dragonborn to the Redguards using Cyrus.

Alessia laid the foundation for the Empire, and Tiber Septim found the seat of his power in Cyrodill. "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine (Cyrodill, as Septim used his CHIM to change it from a jungle to a moderate forest). I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you." Not that the Nords don't kick ass and take names, of course they do. Not putting down the Nords.
Tha King o Geekz

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 am

Altmer is the best race stat wise with their +50 magicka boost, so technically they will always be 5 levels about the other races when it comes to Health, Stamina, and Magicka.
cheryl wright

Post » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Nords didn't even need milk then! That's how awesome they are.
*Nord baby drinking mead* :cool:
Sunny Under

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim