THE MYSTERIUM XARXES - BOOK THREE

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 pm

I feel really stupid, I started the game again, and i'm at the part where I have to give Tar mena or w/e the mysterium xarxes book 3 and 4, and I just realised that accidentaly sold volume 3...which is weird because when I try to sell 4 it told me it was a quest item but 3 I had no problem.. anyways, I cant continue with out another copy, and I cant remember where I sold it. I also took all the extra copies that there were in the sewers after you killed the guys with baurus. so I was wondering, is there anywhere I could find another copy of volume 3? or a cheat to get it back lol? (I play ps3 game of the year edition if it helps)

thanks a lot
Project

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 am

Forget the books, just go to the Tomb of Prince Carmil around noon, it's in the Palace district aka Green Emperor Way.
Steve Fallon

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Forget the books, just go to the Tomb of Prince Carmil around noon, it's in the Palace district aka Green Emperor Way.

nice thanks
ruCkii

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

In general, if you can sell something , you don't need it any more. The developers were (excessively) cautious about making things quests objects so you couldn't lose them by mistake, so if you ARE able to drop, sell or whatever an item, you can really do without it.

IIRC you can actually get further copies of the book, but only once you've done this quest, so if you didn't read it (it's a skill book like all of the series) you get a second chance to bump up Illusion later on.
Jerry Jr. Ortiz

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 am

In general, if you can sell something , you don't need it any more. The developers were (excessively) cautious about making things quests objects so you couldn't lose them by mistake, so if you ARE able to drop, sell or whatever an item, you can really do without it.

Tvm for the tip! I've been carrying around a dozens of books related to various quests "just in case."
Jade Payton

Return to IV - Oblivion