"This game saves data automatically....."

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 pm

I like to turn the ps3 on, get everything loaded up, then when I sit down, the game is at the main menu, but it seems like most games have the same thing as Skyrim, where you get the default message about the game saving. I understand this may be required or something, but at this point in my gaming career, I understand that games save automatically. Does this drive anyone else crazy? I think it bugs me more than any in-game issue I've had.
Nikki Hype

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 6:08 pm

I like to turn the ps3 on, get everything loaded up, then when I sit down, the game is at the main menu, but it seems like most games have the same thing as Skyrim, where you get the default message about the game saving. I understand this may be required or something, but at this point in my gaming career, I understand that games save automatically. Does this drive anyone else crazy? I think it bugs me more than any in-game issue I've had.

Yeah that isn't really a bug, it's just something that's built in to PS3 games that autosave.
Liv Staff

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 10:29 am

Oh I know its not a bug, but Skyrim is the only game I've played recently so I can't think of any others that have it. Its just an annoying feature/disclaimer that I wish were toggleable
Natasha Callaghan

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 am

LOL...Gaming career...stop spamming
Stacey Mason

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 4:14 pm

That and the Trophies loading. I don't really care to collect pointless achievements, and I don't care to see them load at the beginning. I wanna start the game, walk away to go get a drink, and come back and be at the main menu, instead the game is stuck at a useless prompt letting me know the game saves.... But considering everything that's wrong with this game, I don't' see this as a worthwhile issue to bring up here.
MISS KEEP UR

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 11:32 am

Lol, the message is pure irony. Don't turn the PS3 off while saving, and then it crashed during autosaves.
Clea Jamerson

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 8:48 pm

There are much bigger, more important issues to be taken care of....this irritating message at the start of the game can wait.
Matt Bigelow

Return to V - Skyrim