Unenchanted Dark Brotherhood armor?

Post » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Is there some way I can get UNenchanted Dark Brotherhood, and Nightingale Armor, so I can put my own enchants on them? They look great, and I'd rather wear those models...but the enchantments are crap. I want my own.

Elven, Glass, Scale and Dragonbone armor are, visually, far too exotic. The heavy armor after Steel is the same. Though, Ebony and Daedric are also very exotic and noticable...I only wear them as a warrior type character that isn't trying to keep a low profile, so it's okay. For a sneaky type, I want leather, nothing that sticks out, but I want it to have good stats and enchants.
Markie Mark

Post » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 am

Spoiler
There is no unenchanted Nightingale Armor as far as I know.

The only unenchanted set of Dark Brotherhood Armor is called the Worn Shrouded Armor. You don't get a set until you are in the Dawnstar Sanctuary hunting down Cicero about halfway through the Dark Brotherhood questline. Right before you enter a circular room and fight two Sanctuary Guardians, the Worn Shrouded Armor is on a wardrobe to the right of the door into the circular room, and right next to a table that has a map of Skyrim and two Skill books.

I don't know exactly which armor you think has crap enchantments, but the Shrouded Armor sets have some of the best enchantments in the game, and they work together the best. Just my opinion though...
Samantha hulme

Post » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:00 am

Have you seen the Morag Tong armor from Dragonborn? It looks pretty cool and would work for a stealth character - and I believe it is unenchanted. You get it by going through the questline from the Redoran Councilor in Raven Rock.

Just a suggestion.
celebrity

Post » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:29 am

Check out "More Craftables". It let's you make any equipment provided you are already a faction member.
Karl harris

Post » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Spoiler
Worn Shrouded Armor, finish the DBH Questline
Personally, I think the Nightingale Helm looks a little, odd... I used Shrouded Cowl/Hood with the armor. I dont use Illusion magic...
Inol Wakhid

Return to V - Skyrim