Unique Animations for Weapons via Enchanting.

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 am

I wish when you enchanted a weapon instead of it having simple glow like parts on the blade it would have a unique animation based on the enchantment.

Example.

Paralyze could be a posion that you see drip from the blade. Maybe you could also see some very small rivers of posion running along the blade.

Shock could have some lightning arcing over the blade.

Soultrap could have the same animation that is used for the spell but it would be surronding the blade

FIre could have the whole blade with a orange glow and small wisps of smoke rising from the blade.

Also...

I hope when they release DLC for the game(please fix the glicthes and bugged stuff 1st though) that they look at adding more unique weapons and armor.
Eddie Howe

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 am

That would of been cool. It would also have been nice if the degree of the physical appearance of the enchantment on your weapon varied on the power of the enchantment.
Princess Johnson

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 am

Ummm...in first person mode, I actually have sparks and arcs on Dragonbane, similar to the cloak spells.
megan gleeson

Post » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 am

Ummm...in first person mode, I actually have sparks and arcs on Dragonbane, similar to the cloak spells.

Don't have that weapon yet. I know there are unique weapons that have some unique idle animations(chillrend, ebony blade, dragonbane) but I wish whenever you enchanted your weapons that the enchantment would be unique to that enchanment instead of just a green, blue, red glow over parts of the weapon.
Josh Trembly

Return to V - Skyrim