Update on Ring of Hircine and Saviors Hide

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 am

It is not patched!!!!!

All you have to do is slay the hunters. Then once you're done. kill Sinding. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT talk with Hircine!!! Turn around and run straight back outside! Talk with the Elk or deer whatever it is and he'll give you the ring. Once you're done there go back inside and talk with Hircine and you'll have Saviors Hide!!!! Both artifacts in your pocket!
Maria Garcia

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 pm

No one said it was patched?
Mylizards Dot com

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hmm, I usually just kill the hunters, head outside get the ring and head back inside and kill & skin Sinding. Never had to kill Sinding before heading outside for the ring...
Alina loves Alexandra

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 pm

No one said it was patched?
The guy with the daffy duck avatar.
Karen anwyn Green

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Although I failed to save the werewolf the first time (I kept killing him myself), I liked that it was possible to both keep the ring and get the Saviors Hide. I hope they do not change that. It hardly seems to need fixing, and it gives those who might not want to do one of the other quests, or who made the wrong decision for one, a way of getting the Oblivion Walker achievement/trophy.

For my second attempt, I killed the hunters and went outside, Sinding had departed by the time I went back in, so I ended up killed him much later when he scared the living daylights out of me popping out of nowhere when I went back to the jail. Wanted to see if I had a werewolf follower and could not find him, when I did he was not the conversational type, and I did not like those big teeth!
mimi_lys

Return to V - Skyrim