[RELz] Westly Presents Unique Winged Twilights

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 am

Now... if only there were a way to play as -that- version of the Winged Twilight.

It's eons beyond the original... that's for damn sure.

Of course, I'm the same guy who is busy creating a bajillion NPC versions of Daedra and Golden Saints and the like from your wonderful race mods and removing the 'creature' type enemies from the equation entirely.

It's a shame I only just now got to see it for the first time! I've been putting up with the ugly originals for -far- too long.

Anyhow, lovely work Westly... belated though it might be!

-Cheers!
Stacyia

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 12:57 pm

With armor? Nice. :icecream:
Mike Plumley

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey Westly, sorry for the delay.

Actually she is coming along nicely. Tonight and tomorrow I hope to have her facial features(dots, markings, etc.) done. So far, her eyes are painted in and using some neon paint, they are photoreactive so they will glow under black and UV light like my Gatanas custom figure does. I airbrushed her wing folds and will set to making those markings too. Next will be her scales and her other markings.

So far, she is at least all the same color:

[img]http://capolan.tripod.com/wingtwi.JPG[/img]

Hopefully I can have her done soon. I have been making her and Gatanas simultaneously and also fashioned them a nice slice of a Daedric shrine in just their scale, which is 1:18 (about 4" tall figures).

I contacted Ms. Slof as to the meaning and inspiration regarding Gatanas' tattoos, and she really helped me a lot with a great idea how to portray that in a tactile fashion.

I tell you, you and the other creative folks really make great things that inspire.
oliver klosoff

Previous

Return to III - Morrowind