[RELz] Westly Presents Unique Winged Twilights

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 1:39 pm

*****************************************************************     	     The Elder Scrolls III           	   MORROWIND:     Westly_Presents_Unique_Winged_Twilights *****************************************************************Index:1. Installation2. Playing the Plugin3. Save Games4. Issues/Bugs/Mild Irritances5. Credits & Usage*****************************************************************    INSTALLING THE PLUGIN*****************************************************************Manual Installation:This mod is packaged/archived with 7zip.  Should one desire to usethis mod, an archive programme such as 7zip, Winrar, Winace, or Zip Genious should be used to extract/open the information/files herein.(Although, if you are reading this, then you already know how to do extract from archived files, so good for you :) ).Once extracted/opened, just drag and drop the Data Files Folder into the Morrowind folder in your C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\ directory and they will go where they are meant to go (except the README). All the files are placed inside folders as marked (become familiar with manual installations, your game will thank you for it). You will then be prompted to overwrite.  Click yes/ok and the files should now be properly installed.Files included in the Data Files folder of this mod:Data Files Folder->->Meshes Folder->-> "r" Folder->->->All Pertinent Mesh Files->Textures Folder->->All Pertinent Texture Files->Westly_Presents_Unique_Winged_Twilights.espWestly_Presents_Unique_Winged_Twilights README (which you are reading right now ;) )*****************************************************************    PLAYING THE PLUGIN*****************************************************************This mod seeks to replace the original/stock Winged Twilight model with an updated version utilising the BB model and other enhancedmesh parts.  The basic replacer is pluginless (meaning that one onlyhas to install the mod for the changes to take place).  However,should one desire to do so, an .esp is provided that will also (once activated) replace the models for the Summoned Twilight creature and the Molag Grunda creature with unique models of their own.*****************************************************************     Save Games*****************************************************************As a pluginless replacer, this will not truly affect a save game(so no worries here) If one uses the .esp, then there may be conflicts with any other mods that alter the Summoned Twilight creature and the Molag Grunda creature.*****************************************************************      Issues/Bugs/Mild Irritances*****************************************************************-none that I know of just yet...*****************************************************************      Credits & Usage*****************************************************************Head meshes by Rhedd and Robertbriast Plate mesh by Plangkye (from her BB Daedric Female Cuirass)Loincloth mesh by DerekoPauldron Mesh by HyperionArm Band and Wrist Guard meshes by Mandamus (with his permission)Main part of the "mask" mesh by LingarnBody Meshes by the BB team at Psychodog StudiosWinged Twilight from Bethesda SoftworksWestly - Textures and recobbling/altering meshes where needed ;)Thank you NifTools for NifSkopeThank you to the community for the continuing support.Thank you to AlienSlof for initally pointing me down the right paths when I first began making mods.Permissions = Feel free to use this mod as you like (just do not re-upload or redistribute this as it is in this archive).  If you would like to use this in a mod separate from this given mod, then please make sure that the appropriatecredits are acknowledged and that I am notified so as to assist you if necessary:D.If any changes are made to textures or meshes, then rename them so as to not conflict with the original textures/meshes.I do ask that races not be made from these creatures, nor that the clothing be made wearable (as this is something that I am currentlyworking on myself to save all you wonderful people that would want to play as one of these creatures the tedium that might comefrom attempting to make these playable without the source files at the ready).                    -------------------------EULA---------------------------Modders for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind may usethese Items/Textures in this mod freely as long as yougive credit to Westly, the original author and right holderof the textures herein and the original mesh authors listed above.Please respect Bethesda's rules and do not charge moneyfor your mod or use these textures outside of the TheElder Scrolls III: Morrowind.Do not reupload or redistribute these files in any way that is not in the capacity mentioned above for any other purpose than for the modding of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.  Usage outside of the purpose of modding for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is strictly prohibited.Please Include this information along with a credit to me(Westly) in additional READMEs in an individual sectionconcerning the use of these textures as they are without alteration (whereas any alterations are prohibited).These requests and permissions cover only this mod andnot the game itself.--------------------------------------------------------Questions? Comments?  I can be found at The Bethesda Games Studio Forum with my given id "Westly".  Seek me out at this forum. Please PM if you have any questions. 

Screens:
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/Wesadam/Creatures/WAR_TWLGHT_SCREEN02.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/Wesadam/Creatures/WAR_TWLGHT_SCREEN03.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/Wesadam/Creatures/WAR_TWLGHT_SCREEN01.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/TS2JAqha/Westly_Presents_Unique_Winged_.html

Enjoy!
Sarah Bishop

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:31 am

are you a writer?
looks cool btw.
StunnaLiike FiiFii

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:46 pm

What makes you ask, Wollibeebee :) ?
Tanya Parra

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Fantastic work Westly! This looks great. Can't wait til I can get it in my game. :foodndrink: :celebration:

KF
MR.BIGG

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Very fine, Westly. :thumbsup:
Thank you!
luis ortiz

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 3:31 pm

There is another version of the winged twilight that is topless, as they are in vanilla stock if I remember correctly. But the textures are so bad that you can't tell that they are briasts. Would you be able to make a topless version to upload for TesNexus only?
sas

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm

looks great westly. these new models still have all the original animation groups, right? just checking to make sure that the twilight flight mod still works. i looked in nifskope and all the groups seem to be there. i was just double checking with you, thanks.
Symone Velez

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:42 am

Gaah Westly used something I made :dead:

I'm going fangirly!
Steven Nicholson

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 2:16 pm

There is another version of the winged twilight that is topless, as they are in vanilla stock if I remember correctly. But the textures are so bad that you can't tell that they are briasts. Would you be able to make a topless version to upload for TesNexus only?

Its not something that I readily see the need for, but it could be done by
deleting the :turtle: "scaled carapace" briastplate from the .nif . Else I would have
left them "topless", as the briast area is scaled already (not actually "nvde"
underneath as far as a mammalian feature is concerned). I utilised Plangkye's
briastplate portion of her Daedric Cuirass as the angles really complemented
the reptilian look of the Winged Twilights (so imagine it is a natural bony
carapace much like the scaly covering on the original Twilights and not a
separate piece of armour as featured on the armoured Twilight). Else, the
skin texture underneath the carapace is quite bright, so the dark briastplate
actually allowed for a balance with all the other dark scaly bits elsewhere on
the Twilight (thighs and back/tail).

looks great westly. these new models still have all the original animation groups, right? just checking to make sure that the twilight flight mod still works. i looked in nifskope and all the groups seem to be there. i was just double checking with you, thanks.

Indeed, the animations are the same, so no immediate worries. There might
be issue, though, using the included .esp with another that alters the Twilights
(but is an easy enough fix should such be desireable).

Gaah Westly used something I made :dead:

I'm going fangirly!

It was a perfect fit on the Twilights, so I am extremely greatful
that you released your armours (as I really appreciate the
actual structure of the mesh, rather than my texturing
one of the flat body suits; the actual dimensions add, well,
needed dimension to the fullness of the creature model).

Many thanks to you for your armours :hugs:
Ownie Zuliana

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 2:02 pm

What makes you ask, Wollibeebee :) ?

ur gramma sounds pretty educated and your readme was 15X x's bigger than my biggest readme :D
(G-yen)

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:05 am

These are gorgeous. It seems like I say that about all your mods, but the word fits. I really admire your work. :)
Jon O

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 11:57 am

Can you upload this to PES or Nexus? I'm have trouble with 4shared. It doesn't load the download page.
Paula Rose

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Aaaaaaaaamazing!
He got the

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

I didn't have any problems with 4shared this time, but I still view it as evil enough to re-upload elsewhere until an alternate download link is up. >_>
http://www.box.net/shared/yr71e3aaxt

4shared aside, it's good to see the Winged Twilights finally getting some proper attention. Usually when I see a creature mod, I tend to think about whether or not I want it first, but in both the case of your Corprus Stalkers mod and this mod, it was pretty much an instant download.* Great work!

*For the Unique Corprus Stalkers, it was technically a case of 30 minutes worth of wrestling with 4shared.
Jennifer May

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Amazing! :o
Charlotte X

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 am

This looks fantastic, Westly. Thanks!
I think I'll spend all of tomorrow seeking out these new Twilights in action.
ur gramma sounds pretty educated

It's just being literate and thorough. :P
(no offense intended to you, Wolli) :)
krystal sowten

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 9:02 am

These look really nice. I'm always impressed with your mods, Westly. I want to steal your artistic skills.
sam

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Amazing.

As Westly says, it's quite easy to do for yourself, especially if you already have Nifscope installed. I changed the standard and summoned versions, but it seemed silly to take away Molag Grunda's chest armour so I left it, and then I tweaked the skin texture by overlaying one of Westly's high res BB textures.
Alex Blacke

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Whoops.
Naomi Lastname

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Lovely. Thanks for this, Westly.
Irmacuba

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 10:44 am

She's stunning Westly, and again, you never cease to amaze.

You do realize, that like Gatanas, I just have to immortalize her in plastic fashion? ; ) She's fabulous. If only Bethi-Zeni had an action figure department, a handful of us would be willingly chained to the dungeon worktables.
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 4:40 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The download 404s! D:

EDIT: Okay I managed to punch through to it. Yay!
Kat Ives

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 5:22 pm

This looks fantastic, Westly. Thanks!
I think I'll spend all of tomorrow seeking out these new Twilights in action.

It's just being literate and thorough. :P
(no offense intended to you, Wolli) :)

hehehe, my gramma svcks :P
Marcus Jordan

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 2:20 pm

hehehe, my gramma svcks :P

You should respect your elders! :stare:
^~LIL B0NE5~^

Post » Sat May 28, 2011 6:46 pm

The new Twilights are stunning Westly! Amazing! Your work just continues to get better and better.

One thing I noticed: there's a "dirty" UV seam on the calf part of the BB mesh where it ends with an alpha-ed texture. I fixed it on all my Twilights, and honestly, no one encountering the creature in game would likely ever notice. I just saw it in nifskope and it was a quick fix.

The other thing, which may be a matter of preference, but I preferred the regular Twilights to not have a briastplate, just seemed out of place; being the only piece of armor. But I left it on the summoned twilight to distinguish it further. Once again, awesome work. Much better than what I'd come up with so far :hehe:. Just thought I'd voice some of my opinions on it.

Later,
-MD
Lifee Mccaslin

Next

Return to III - Morrowind