What do you think the hardest enemy was?

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 am

Kagouti are the only things I ever have trouble with. EDIT: other than Gaenor. Maybe the occasional bandit but I know better than to enter random caves when I'm only level 2. My new characters always seem to get mauled by kagouti first thing. Usually more than one too. The last time I played as my breton monk Valiri She was attacked by two kagouti and a wild guar and would have died if not for a hefty supply of restore health potions and the nearby legion fort. I generaly try to avoid the mating kagouti quest for my first few levels but if I happen to be on my way to Suran my OCD kicks in and I just HAVE to do it. :banghead:
Kayla Keizer

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 pm

who's geanor and where can i find him, i wunna fight him, i wan't a stronger enemy!!

and is vivec stronger than him? (umbra was weely easy BTW)
Calum Campbell

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:34 am

who's geanor and where can i find him, i wunna fight him, i wan't a stronger enemy!!

and is vivec stronger than him? (umbra was weely easy BTW)

He's an extremely annoying wood elf from thr Tribunal expansion. He's a beggar who asks for reduculous amounts of money. Whether or not you give it to him he'll get pissed at you. If you see him again later after that encounter he'll appear wearing full ebony and attack you. Even very high leveled players have difficulty with him because he has 770 luck. This makes him almost impossible to hit and almost impossible to avoid his attacks. I think that many NPCs have higher stats than him but his tweeked out luck makes him godly. Just a tip: don't give him any money because it a lot and you can't get it back if you do.
Bek Rideout

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 am

Yes, Gaenor gets my top vote, and the Lich at Firemoth, a close second.
Although not a single enemy, I had my backside handed to me mutliple times in Ibar-Dad as well.
Anthony Santillan

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Really depends on the level at 100 difficulty those DB assassins can be really hard to kill early in the game. The hardest fight possible is w/o a doubt trying to take on Alma and her guards all at once. Gaenor can be a problem, but if you are high enough level he doesn't end up hitting that hard so you should be able to heal through it with mass exclusive restore health. Any of the later bloodmoons fights as a werewolf are near impossible for any regular characters. The first few fights in the glacier are pretty tough to begin with though and are probably the hardest essential fights in the game. (I don't think the later ones are as hard since Tharsten pretty much owns the wolves). But any fight in the vanilla that you aren't the proper level for, especially when you are greatly outnumbered (4 to 1, 5 to 1) such as the witch in an eggmine quest and the Telvanni Agents quest can be more difficult than anything else in the game.
My blood

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:46 pm

mounted ricklings. especially if you wait till high level to go do bloodmoon, and you lack unenchanted weapons.

60 reflect is just two much for a "normal" enemy.
Connor Wing

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Almalexia, mostly because I didn't expect her to be as fast as she was, as well as not being prepared for her AoE spells. The Atronach saved me more than once in the situation of the latter, however.
Jeffrey Lawson

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Gaenor. Even after all those years, I still remember him. Almalexia was also a tough fight.

I love Morrowind. I really need to get back to it.
Matt Gammond

Previous

Return to III - Morrowind