Who are all the children you can adopt?

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:33 am

Ive heard you can adopt other children than just the honorhall ones
who are they and where are they located?
celebrity

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:23 pm

i know there's lucia begging in whiterun, after giving her some gold you get the option to adopt her. not sure about any others though
*Chloe*

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 pm

I know of the Whiterun one and then a boy up in Dawnstar, but I'm not sure of others yet.
MarilĂș

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

There's a girl selling flowers in Windhelm, named Sonia or something, I can't really remember her name right now.
Tom Flanagan

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Do all the kids look Nord-like? If so guess I'll see if there are any in whiterun, morthal and Solitude that can convince me instead of playing favorites.
Penny Wills

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 pm

so, only human children, then?

its a shame they didnt add children from the other races... i am a dunmer, and my wife is an argonian... gonna be one hell of a weird family having a human child.

hope we can expect children of other races to be included in future DLC... it'd be nice to have an argonian daughter and dunmer son.
Isaiah Burdeau

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm

I know that at least three of the Honorhall kids can be adopted, not sure about Francis yet. And the little one in Whiterun. Since I don't have the DLC yet (29 days and counting, with luck), I don't know who all else.

so, only human children, then?

its a shame they didnt add children from the other races... i am a dunmer, and my wife is an argonian... gonna be one hell of a weird family having a human child.

hope we can expect children of other races to be included in future DLC... it'd be nice to have an argonian daughter and dunmer son.

I agree that Argonian and Dunmer kids should have been in the game, adoptable or not; given Skyrim's demographics, the presence of younglings of those races makes sense. But we have the adoption mechnaic, and if future DLC (a trip to Morrowind maybe) adds kids of those races, making some of them adoptable should be a simple matter for Bethesda.

Actually, the concept you're describing actually reminds me of a kids' book I read, the theme being adoption. It was about a mother bear with four adopted kids: a bird, an alligator, a pig, and a hippopotamus.
Chavala

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Does anyone know what children are "redguards" (I know it's hard to tell, but curious if they added any flagged as redguard)?
Lucy

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:44 pm

aren't there any evil children;)
DeeD

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 am

aren't there any evil children;)
Can we adopt Aventus Arentino?
Patrick Gordon

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:36 am

If I can, I think my Khajiit is going to take him on as an apprentice. With his mastery of illusion and sneak, plus his perked-out one-hand, Ironpelt is the uber-assassin. He can't join the Dark Brotherhood because he'd make them all jealous.
KRistina Karlsson

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:12 am

Answers here. If you find others, let me know. There are probably more conditional ones.

http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1408806-list-of-adoptees/
carly mcdonough

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Seriously though, I an totally mystified about Aventus. Consider:

* He is an orphan. The jarl would not have sent him to Honorhall Orphanage otherwise.
* He is obviously lonely, and would probably welcome the opportunity to be adopted, especially by a Dark brotherhood assassin (which he thinks the Dragonborn is no matter what).
* Yes, he's kind of creepy as kids go. But given that the Dragonborn can be a werewolf, vampire lord, necromancer, Dark brotherhood listener, and/or minion of various daedric princes, Aventus would fit right in at their household.

Despite this, he remains at his family home, and he remains impossible to adopt. Even if he's not the one you would choose (Two of my characters wouldn't, but he's probably the only kid my Khajiit assassin would adopt), you have to admit that's kind of strange.
Miragel Ginza

Post » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:44 am

There is a kid, Blaise, at Katla's farm near Solitude down the road from the wagon. The Skyrim Wiki has a list - http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption
Samantha Mitchell

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm

There's a girl selling flowers in Windhelm, named Sonia or something, I can't really remember her name right now.

As an Imperial, I felt a bit sad hearing that her dad was killed fighting for the stormcloaks. Feeling that I may have been responsible for it, I adopted her. Well, not that I felt sorry, but more so that she wouldn't grow up with a grudge against the one who killed her father. Taking her time to study combat strategies and formulating poisons, in the hopes of one day avenging her father. This way I can monitor her training and progress. :cool:
W E I R D

Post » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Does anyone know what children are "redguards" (I know it's hard to tell, but curious if they added any flagged as redguard)?

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Adara, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Braith and http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Kayd.
how solid

Return to V - Skyrim