So why are there no mods of marrying Serana?

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 am

I think if you forced an NPC into the marriage faction that didn't have voice acting it would all still work you just get silence where the marriage specific dialouge is.

Maybe Beth. couldn't have Serana marry, maybe the voice actor choked on the corny lines and refused.

I severely doubt that as Laura Bailey has voiced a crap load of people including Serah Ferron from Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 to list one example of what I would refer as her anime voice.
Charlotte Buckley

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 am

Try asking Serana about marriage, and then tell her that you were only curious. She'll admit that she knows what you're getting at, but after all the things she's done, she couldn't bring herself to ask the gods for a blessing like that.

That's why she won't marry you.

So keep it in your pants and respect the woman's feelings.

OP, you seem to think the modding community owes some sort of obligation to you.

I wouldn't put it that way.

To me it's weirder to see that thousands of people want the feature, and yet not one is a competent modder capable of adding in the feature unless it's more difficult than normal.
Ronald

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:12 am

I severely doubt that as Laura Bailey has voiced a crap load of people including Serah Ferron from Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 to list one example of what I would refer as her anime voice.

It's just I think that I would puke if they asked me to say those lines, "back from some big adventure I bet" - finger down back of throat. Mind you I would sell out if it meant large sums of money coming my way.

Try asking Serana about marriage, and then tell her that you were only curious. She'll admit that she knows what you're getting at, but after all the things she's done, she couldn't bring herself to ask the gods for a blessing like that.

That's why she won't marry you.

So keep it in your pants and respect the woman's feelings.

OP, you seem to think the modding community owes some sort of obligation to you.

No it seems a legit question to me, with all the fuss that has gone on about her and compared with some of the mods out there it really seems a harmless modest request in comparison. I have even come across a mod tweak to move NPC's B. holes, if the OP had asked for that I would have raised an eyebrow.

Modest pun, get it.
Danielle Brown

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 am

Uhm why would I think that? I was just wondering why a feature that is so wanted is not being made into a mod by now..
Joe Bonney

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:19 am

Maybe Beth. couldn't have Serana marry, maybe the voice actor choked on the corny lines and refused.
That's not likely, considering it's the same person that voiced the female protagonist in Saints Row 3. Look it up. The lines in that are FAR worse.
Julie Ann

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 am

Never played Saints Row so I wouldn't know,,,,,,Did I miss anything?
brian adkins

Post » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 pm

That's not likely, considering it's the same person that voiced the female protagonist in Saints Row 3. Look it up. The lines in that are FAR worse.

Either way money is money.

I don't think many VA's refuse lines when playing a character. They just get picked for certain roles based off of the roles people liked them in, making a trend of what personalities they do best.

Like the superman movies a while back. The guy couldn't get a job unless it was as superman, well a job in acting.
james tait

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim